Monday, July 7, 2014

Hanging Pictures + Tile


I've finally gotten around to hanging some pictures on the walls. I'm not finished, but I'm getting there. Finally finished tiling the kitchen backsplash. I thought it would take a couple of hours to finish up the last four rows, but it took all day!! That's how it seems to go.

Everyday it's becoming more and more our home :)


white subway tile




The tile adhesive and grout, from Home Depot, that I always use.








 *cabinet doors over fridge still need to be installed...



 corner detail




computer room, gamer room design, minimalist video game posters,

I found these video game prints by an artist on Etsy. I just adore them!!! I think they fit in perfectly with the modern-minimalist look of the room. If you're interested in his work, email me and I'll send you his link.












Still working on closets. I'll be back soon with details.

...

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Beautiful home you have! Thanks for documenting your home building process. I found your site tonight when googling Behr Wax Sculpture paint as we are considering using this color on the exterior of the house we are building. The color looks great on your house.
    I am writing because I saw the pictures of your boys' bathroom shower. The tiles are the marble colors I have been looking for. They are very white with beautiful gray veining. Do you mind telling me the source of the tiles? Thank you so much! Good luck with all your DIY projects!
    -Susan in OR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! I sent you an email, but I'll reply here too in case anyone else is interested. The boys' shower tile is from Home Depot and it's off the shelf. It is Daltile Marissa Cararra 10x14 and they are ceramic. They are even better in person!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! Off to home depot now! :)

      Delete

If you have any questions you can also email me directly at

thedustycoyote@gmail.com