Saturday, November 23, 2013

Casa de Mañana Updates

Oh gosh, I have not been very good at updating this blog!!!! I have been uploading pictures by the hundreds, but I just haven't gotten around to posting. UGH!! Everything has been going GREAT! There have been some glitches (of course!), but I'm trying my best to concentrate on the positive and keep moving forward. There is no point in focusing my attention on the things that didn't turn out as planed. Sometimes mistakes turn out to be blessings. So I focus on the things I'm happy about and keep positive for what is to come next. This is not always easy, as I realized early into this project, because I have been a control freak and perfectionist in the past and these traits do not make a good homebuilder. I am focusing all my attention on being positive and GRATEFUL that I'm able to build my dream house and that others are willing to help me.
Here are a few pictures of highlights from the past few months: