Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ten June Photo Challenge



Another week with the TEN JUNE photo challenge. Here's my seven pictures for week three:
 


silhouette
Day 15   Silhouette




speeding traffic, car lights, street at night, car lights at night
Day 16  Long Exposure




bag full of electronic gadgets
Day 17  Technology




converse shoe, up close photo of shoe
Day 18  Your Shoes





pumpkin, orange, close up of pumpkin
Day 19  Something Orange




pink flowers
Day 20  Bokeh



Day 21  Faceless Self Portrait

Think my faceless self portrait of me and the tripod best describes my week of photography and obsession with getting a sharp picture of the cars on the freeway. I tried the long exposure shot four nights in a row. They would look great on my camera's screen, then I'd upload them onto the computer and see that they were blurry. Oh well, you win some you lose some... but I'm learning a ton!
Thanks for visiting.